Dennis Group is looking for a Mechanical/Piping Designer for our Salt Lake City office.
What we're looking for:
You will be an integral part of our engineering team, supporting process and utility piping design. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- drafting P&ID's and facility layouts
- facilitating piping routing and equipment layout while following piping requirement
- assisting process engineers with vendor shop drawing reviews
- assisting with on-site equipment installation
You can expect to travel 10 - 25% depending on project needs.
What you bring:
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience
- A relevant bachelors, associates or technical school degree/certification
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, CADWorx, and MS Office suite required. Experience with NavisWorks is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with P&IDs and experience using 3D is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills are a plus, but not required
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for
major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades,
we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your
favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put,
food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages
commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid
time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus,
profit-sharing, and 401(k) plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, or genetics.