Dennis Group is looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer for our Springfield office.
About the Job
You will be responsible for:
- Being a hands-on leader of our SharePoint development team consisting of members of our IT, engineering, project management, and business services teams
- Maintaining and enhancing mature SharePoint-based functionality
- Developing custom web applications using the latest front-end design patterns
- Automating business processes by leveraging Microsoft workflow capabilities
- Documenting and provide training of developed web applications
This position offers the opportunity to participate in the design of application architecture from the ground up in a Microsoft-centric technical environment.
- 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience developing web-enabled business applications
- Exceptional knowledgeable of Microsoft-centric solutions
- Proficiency in:
- Data serialization formats (JSON, XML & CSV)
- Git Source Control
- Design and development of Modern SharePoint Webparts using sPfx with React
- RESTful API design for web services
- Experience with agile/scrum projects (Visual Studio Online desired)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint online, Microsoft Flow, Azure Functions
- Skills in producing high quality business documentation & technical specifications
- Demonstrated experience installing, configuring and developing on the Windows SharePoint Server 2013+
- Development experience with Windows Workflow Foundation, SSIS, or Windows Forms applications. This experience is a plus!
You will need a minimum of a Bachelors degree to be considered for the role. Resumes are being accepted from of recent graduates with a high degree of technical capability and relevant working experience, including intern/co-op experience. A PDF version of your student transcripts (unofficial is acceptable) is required for recent graduates. Experience with an A/E/C or other professional services firm is a plus.
Dennis Group is currently not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship will be considered.
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and 401(k) plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.